- Who owns the Domain Name when I register with
- What does the Registration fee cover?
- What if someone has a Trademark on a name used in
my Domain Name?
- How long does it take to register a new Domain
- How long before the world can connect to my
- Can I move my Domain Name to your server? If so,
what is involved?
- Where can I get more information on Domain Names
and related resources?
1. Who owns the Domain Name when I
register with Blueguru?
You are the rightful owner of your domain. We will do the
actual registering of your domain when you sign up for an account with us. You will be
registered as the Administrative and Billing Contact and we will be listed
as the Technical Contact for the domain.
2. What does the Registration fee cover?
The Registration fee covers your right to the domain. Read our
Agreement for more information.
3. What if someone has a Trademark on
a name used in my Domain Name?
will register almost any name that is not already
taken. It is up to the person registering the domain to be sure they are not infringing on
anyone else's trademark by either using their exact name or close similarities.
4. How long will it take to register
my new Domain Name?
Your domain will be registered with 24 hours after submission.
5. How long before the world can
connect to my Domain Name?
Your domain name should be available within a couple of days
after we've confirmed the registration of your domain. Please be patient where as
updates to different parts of the world may take longer than others.
6. What is the process to signup or
transfer a domain to Blueguru?
Signing up with Blueguru is easy, just fill out our online signup form. Since your domain is like real-estate and owned by you, we can not perform the transfer for you. You can find more information and help with transferring your domain,